keep out. it's boring.

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Duality

i push my fingers into my eyes
it's the only thing
that slowly stops the ache

ok correction

i push my towel into my eye
it's the only thing
that slowly adds the ache

and my towel is all covered in blood..
not a lot of blood but yea, blood..

and she has to see me with my eye like this... =(
but it doesn't matter to her anyway right?
i'm not like someone she expects anything from

and i took a picture of my car hitting 7866km, haha
actually it was sent to repair at 7855km and it returned at 7867km
and i wasn't in the car at 7866km
but trip A was a few kms behind the real distance

ok that was the weirdest thing i ever did in my whole entire life

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Partytent offertes met een stevige korting. Vergelijk alle huur en verhuur partytent leveranciers bij u in de regio van uw feestlocatie en ontvang een stevige korting!
Partytent



Klebe BH | Brust-anhebenden Push-up Klebe BH wird von 3M hergestellt und eignet sich perfekt für trägerlose oder rückenfreie und strapless Kleidung.
Push Up Bh



Instant breast lifts provides high-quality instant breast lifts and gel petals. Don't get tricked in buying copycats. Buy 3M quality lift and gel petals.
Bra Tape