keep out. it's boring.

Monday, November 12, 2007

Vague Confession

I am blaming now.
Sorry.
I know you dont deserve to be blamed.
I know i'm in no position to blame too.

I hate it when i tried my best and i still cant be honest even in my blog.
people judge, it matters too much to me.
i've given up so many just to reach the point of giving up.
.
full stop.

Can imaginary me stop talking, and listening to myself?
Everything turned out so wrong
i'm left with silence

and i've realised..
its never taken
could i just, take it back myself, and try giving again
with or without another?
preferably, rationally, morally, supposingly,
with a n o t h e r.

im honest now. dont like it? fuck you.

4 comments:

Mandy said...

*hugz*

yikoko said...

yeah.. fuck me...

raggy said...

awww
i got a hug and a fuck
happpy=)

Unknown said...

Partytent offertes met een stevige korting. Vergelijk alle huur en verhuur partytent leveranciers bij u in de regio van uw feestlocatie en ontvang een stevige korting!
Partytent



Klebe BH | Brust-anhebenden Push-up Klebe BH wird von 3M hergestellt und eignet sich perfekt für trägerlose oder rückenfreie und strapless Kleidung.
Push Up Bh



Instant breast lifts provides high-quality instant breast lifts and gel petals. Don't get tricked in buying copycats. Buy 3M quality lift and gel petals.
Bra Tape