keep out. it's boring.

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Treasure

I can no longer yield the burden
rather i would just let everything be on its own.
love me
or hate me

it's too late to do anything right now
but i think
i'm unknowingly and subconciously proceeding
stubborn me
still willingly waiting for fate's judgement to bestow upon me.

Well i've enjoyed satisfaction.
if its taken away from me now, i'll still know that i felt that away before
that i was
satisfied
and i'll be sure i'll treasure it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Partytent offertes met een stevige korting. Vergelijk alle huur en verhuur partytent leveranciers bij u in de regio van uw feestlocatie en ontvang een stevige korting!
Partytent



Klebe BH | Brust-anhebenden Push-up Klebe BH wird von 3M hergestellt und eignet sich perfekt für trägerlose oder rückenfreie und strapless Kleidung.
Push Up Bh



Instant breast lifts provides high-quality instant breast lifts and gel petals. Don't get tricked in buying copycats. Buy 3M quality lift and gel petals.
Bra Tape