keep out. it's boring.

Thursday, October 30, 2008

B-blues

is she gonna wish me?
no, she forgotten my previous one

is she gonna wish me?
oh she's gonna do so

is she gonna wish me?
oh wait she never even bothered to know

come think of it, neither matters anymore
im turning 22
*frowns*

i dont wanna be abused anymore. i shall stand up for myself. and i did. and so i'm feeling a helluva weird feeling mixed with guilt and pride. correct me all u want but its what i really felt. maybe he'll change his perceptive or me or not. even though life's not fair, its never wrong to attempt to make it fair.

reality struck me again. maybe i wont be like this if i shared the same lifestyle as him. or maybe i wont even choose to. happiness can be met in various ways. guess i've found some but not totally. or maybe its just my personality to complain.
*frowns again*

i so am gonna turn into a 40 year-old-virgin!!

*slaps self and goes to sleep.

4 comments:

eRiCa said...

err..is that girl me? i know i forgot ur bday last yr. hehe btw i tagged u. go read my blog =D

raggy said...

bluntly, yah!

eRiCa said...

huh? me ha?? =.= hahaha well at least i remembered ur birthday this year! =D

raggy said...

act blur pulak. thankies! (for rmbring)