keep out. it's boring.

Saturday, February 28, 2009

emo-style-happy

i'll pray for ur safety even though im nobody
hope that u've found a place to stay before the course starts so that things wont get so hectic (more like so that i can talk to you)
the only sensible thing for me to do now is being patient.
i think.

would it provoke you for this few days of temporal disconnection?
i'm honestly okay with it because i know its inevitable but deep inside are you okay?
am i even being too sensitive to mention about this?
or do you not even care about me and that i'm really stupid to write this few lines of infatuation?
hmm but i rather be stupid because this way it's never my fault.
very selfish i know. but if u really understand what i meant its the complete opposite. (the meaning made vague because if random people sees it, they'll doubt me being able to do it so i'll just keep that to myself)

you made/make/will still make me so happy though. those days. even though they might be nothing to others or to you. but its something to me. merely thinking about this cancels out all the negativity in me and so im here smiling like an idiot.
i hope ur as idiotically happy as me.

so that's why im ranting it here. in this blog. the female (wtf?) side of me which generates imbalance hormones that only complicates things to no solution. or maybe u will still find it cute because of my obsessive devotion. hehehe.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is so sweet of you to express your concern for me while I have not a place to stay. And even as I wander, the thought of knowing that someone cares for me makes me feel very much at home. For that simple reason, I wish to express my thanks to you, from the very depths of my heart. Even though we're apart, I have great confidence that your feelings for me will keep us together, our bonds stronger than ever. Thankfully, I have now found a place to stay in NTU. I'll be staying in-campus, so don't you worry about anything...

p/s: I'll try not to think of you too often.

Omar

raggy said...

LOL CARI HASSAN

Nadine said...

I really would like to be part of this scene but I am not sure if I could pull this through. Not because of all these bullies but the look is more extreme than what I used to look like. I think not caring for what other people say is the real deal about being "in scene", right?

Unknown said...

Partytent offertes met een stevige korting. Vergelijk alle huur en verhuur partytent leveranciers bij u in de regio van uw feestlocatie en ontvang een stevige korting!
Partytent



Klebe BH | Brust-anhebenden Push-up Klebe BH wird von 3M hergestellt und eignet sich perfekt für trägerlose oder rückenfreie und strapless Kleidung.
Push Up Bh



Instant breast lifts provides high-quality instant breast lifts and gel petals. Don't get tricked in buying copycats. Buy 3M quality lift and gel petals.
Bra Tape