keep out. it's boring.

Sunday, April 5, 2009

thinkthinkthink

perspective 1:
is it just an art of denial?
is it the same old postpone-deny trick?
might be im a paranoid.
but i got those, all the time.
explains why i really appreciate that minor consistency of attendance

perspective 2:
respecting me for the effort i guess.
understands my intention and afriad might not be able to live up to it.
hence the delay?
nope im not taking things for granted. reminded by self and people around me.

perspective 3:
patience and commitment test?
ok that's totally from me.
and i shall keep that to myself
although i always wanted to ask
but i felt that the answer will be better told by time.
and this is how i lick my wounds
regardless of the negative opinion against young(er)sters
i always felt that im young enough to waste that time to see the worthiness.

No comments: