keep out. it's boring.

Monday, April 30, 2007

08-the reason.mp3

reloaded WoW, life's gonna suck..
one week of holidays left, life sucks..
she's not here for the week, but then it seems like there's no difference if she's here or there because she is never 'here'..
maybe thats a good thing..
maybe that made me have no feeling to WoW..
i hope WoW drugs me..
but i know what i want..
and i know what i can want and what i can't want..
anything wrong with me?
well something, many things are definitely wrong with me..
i'm lethargic
i'm sensitive
i'm paranoid
i'm cynical
i'm unable
i'm arrogant
i'm hard to talk to
maybe that's why things turned out this way..
i'm speechless because it makes sense
dont feel so down, i tell myself
maybe i'm good at something...
hmm...
let's see...
playing enigma(dota hero)?
ok that's why things turned out this way..

Seven days left..
felt like i've done nothing
in fact i've done nothing
Hmmm should i go KL to visit my friends..
but everytime i think of this
i wonder if its to find my friends or to find her
well dont think she's gonna meet up with me
but i miss my friends..
i reloaded WoW, should i stay and play?
or should i go stay in my friends' place where i accidentally scolded their mum?
or should i go interupt those who are having their finals?
or is it just that i want to go is just to find topics to talk about, with her?
"Oh, i went KL too, where'd ya go? "
sweat..
lame..
i know you think so too..
i mean anyone who's reading this..
well, another reason things turn out this way..

smile smile
this is not the end of everything

3 comments:

mei said...

no, don't go to kl if it's that bad. don't go for the sake of finding something to talk about. and stop talking to yourself.

poor raggy.

we shall meet up soon!

yikoko said...

waaaaa....rag u'r a very fortunate man! how i envy u! ><

raggy said...

sze-haha then what do you what me to write in my blog..
jy-wtf its not, and i shuld b the one envying u