keep out. it's boring.

Saturday, April 28, 2007

SHKO2SE - Identity pt 2.mp3

here again... boring day...
thinking the same thing over and over again..
wonder what should i feel after doing that..
wonder if it should be regretable or something i should be proud of..
what's there to regret when there's nothing much actually done?
what's there to be proud of when the results obtained is a negative one?
should i regret, because i know?
should i be proud of myself, since i've break away from my cowardice?
questions, questions, questions..
answers, self-generated, assumptions..
think i've lost my rationality, yet i dont think im crazy..
continuously telling myself not to think so much yet doing it so much..
i know, i should occupy my mind with something, but what?
haha, this...

well, it isnt really helping, but in a way it does..
i'm sensitive.. hypersensitive.. one of my greatest flaws..
hate it as it makes me suspect unpleasant things..
like it as it makes me more cautious..
yet i dont think i'm cautious in all the things i've done..
hate it too, because she hates it..
what can i do to it, its me..
my personality, part of my identity..
should i change it, and lose my identity?
its a change for the better, so why not?
she said..
can it be done so soon?
doubt so..
would i wanna do it?
doubt so, too..

but i hope so=)