keep out. it's boring.

Friday, April 27, 2007

Kevin O2SE - Red Sign.mp3

hearing this song when creating this blog..
hence this title since there's nothing in my mind for a nice title.
weird reason huh?
like the song, so who cares..
thinking not really rationally now..
thinking too much now..
wonder how noisy would it be if anyone were to read my mind..
Blah
in no position to complain
done almost nothing
no such thing as free lunch in this world
wouldnt wanna take free lunches too
or is it that i cant afford lunch so out of pride i say that?
i dont know..
would i wanna know?
so many thoughts flowing into my mind..
not many letters come out though
thinking it would be sensitive..

who's gonna read it anyway
should i just spit everything out here?
ironically i think more than i type
how to stop myself from thinking so much?
HELP
hear me
help me
somehow i realise
only me can help myself
Sigh..
ok anyone reading these would think im nuts
oh well dont think anyone would
omg im thinking too much again
STOP




red sign..means stop

1 comment:

yikoko said...

lala, u suc
nooob! noob in blogger!
noob blogger! nooob in blogging!
noooob !!! wakakakak!

i'll flame u whenever i can,
coz time is running up, until u become a pro blogger..
wakakakakk~