keep out. it's boring.

Thursday, January 3, 2008

Self satisfaction

backspace.
being pressing it so many times i dont really know what should i say
when there's nothing to say just say nothing
i find myself saying nothing but crap just to fill time
when will this end?

i.no.longer.know.what.to.feel.
i observed
the people around me
they laugh
they grumble
they feel accompanied
they say things that happen to them rather than nonsense which i usually say
im craving to feel accompanied
i grumbled so much i dunno what to grumble anymore
so i laugh

i'm holding on
to nobody but myself
i can't blame the environment that brought me up
i chose many things myself
the feeling of regret is just an obstacle or a demoralizer
people still gotta live on with their lives
so do i.

just another year.
happy new year.
i believe you i believe
I can feel you all around me
Thickening the air I'm breathing
Holding on to what I'm feeling
Savoring this heart that's healed
this is gonna be my new ringtone
my 6101 sucks playing anything
i should sometimes do things to satisfy.myself.
so,
http://www.mobile88.com/mobilegallery/specification.asp?pg=spec&prodid=20680&cat=1
ur gonna be mine

No comments: