keep out. it's boring.

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

7 days

its been one week already
can you remember what i've remembered?
call me optimistic, or call me delusional
but im savouring every moment about that day even if i merely reminiscence it.

so its been one week already
i asked before and i'll ask again (even though to myself because you can't answer me yet) whether you found a place to stay already?
if you have not, how's the feeling of going to university from a hotel and returning to it and doing your assignments there? are there even any assignments yet?
if you did, how's the place? far from university? getting along with your house/roommates? expensive or not?
argh. i just vowed not to talk to myself and i did. every time i ask a question here i'll hallucinate you giving me a reply. rather, its actually me giving myself the reply out of nowhere or from my creative/wild imagination. ugh. sadly i wont stop here yet. let me tell u a bit abt myself! i dont care if i'm hated by everyone. hmp.

well its been one week already.
and i'm still sick. omg. yes you can ask me to rest well and drink more water and then scold me for not resting thaaaat well for going clubbing saturday night. yes. guai guai me going clubbing. with colleagues. kinda dragged there though. BUT I DIDNT DRINK OK! errrr not really a few frends asked me to taste their wine/vodka n i took a few sips. and the vodka is cold!!! (i'm coughing) i finished it nevertheless fearing i would spread my disease to her. (if u must know she's zjing)
then hor, i still dont get anything to do at work. yet. its being ONE AND A HALF MONTHS already! hurray for getting money from being useless.
erm... and i made new specs. thick frame wan. haha. wan see wan see?
AND IM STILL SICK. (colleagues got a redbox outing on friday and i CANT SING!) (oh well i cant sing anyway.) *shy*

anyway i think i'm boring the imaginary you so i'll sign off now and bore you some other time.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Partytent offertes met een stevige korting. Vergelijk alle huur en verhuur partytent leveranciers bij u in de regio van uw feestlocatie en ontvang een stevige korting!
Partytent



Klebe BH | Brust-anhebenden Push-up Klebe BH wird von 3M hergestellt und eignet sich perfekt für trägerlose oder rückenfreie und strapless Kleidung.
Push Up Bh



Instant breast lifts provides high-quality instant breast lifts and gel petals. Don't get tricked in buying copycats. Buy 3M quality lift and gel petals.
Bra Tape

Clarkjakson said...

Matki Showers
Matki Showers Colonade
Blanco Sinks
Bette Baths
Vitra Bathroom
Dru Fires
Reginox Kitchen Sinks