keep out. it's boring.

Monday, March 30, 2009

flower # 7

she, an operatic singer actually questioned, gave opinion, laughed at me on how/why did i growl/sing EVEN THOUGH I AM TALENTLESS AND ANSWERING WITH TOTAL CRAP AND NONSENSE REASONS.i kinda like that tho regardless of person asking me. even if u ask me ill b happy 2 answer u but almost nobody would do that.

she would actually tell me totally personal stuff (not supposed 2 tell u though u might already know) and not realised that she told me. i find that cute sometimes. but i wonder if im supposed to be told. she thinks im direct n honest. i felt the same for her. but anyhow i didnt ask that much of super personal stuff tho.

she felt that when we dated she actually talked more than me. i felt both of our participation in the conversation is 50 50 but i liked the fact she felt that she can talk comfortably.

she's kinda mistake prone she dont really mind me being mistake prone too. or at least that's what i thought. yes, im being optimistic and delusion.

she can go singing in the car like for almost an hour. and she asked me to sing my own set of songs too but i felt too inferior i dont dare to voice up. maybe she's just resting. or whatever. cani like that too? that being she asking me to sing/rap.

she frequently (face to face time only though) tells me im good looking. (ok thats kinda lame but its nice 2 be complimented, right?)

she almost never take any initiative to talk to me through non-face-to-face-means eg phone sms online. ok that kinda suck for me.

but i remembered once i asked her out she said she cant cos her family has dinner but called me right after dinner to tell me that she's free. just once, tho. yes im such a loser.

i always feel like talking to you without bothering you. but i feel im bothering you now. and the people around me i've confided in... sorry..

she said she prefered older people for the security he can give in a relationship. what if i can show u that i can offer the same security?

i started wow (some addictive mmorpg) to stop think about her so much.

i replace my hp wallpaper with her picture i took of her before her departure. she knows.

i manually set my alarm everyday. i'm confident i wont miss out one day of not waking up early to work.

oh and she said, things can just be said and actions can be totally something else. that made me so reluctant to say that i am sure. i guess i dont need to tell you. time passes and actions will be done. and when that happens, i dont even need to say, you will be sure.

1 comment:

said...

where is flower 1-6?