keep out. it's boring.

Wednesday, May 9, 2007

02 Sick Cycle Carousel.mp3

sometimes i feel like i can mix with anyone
sometimes i feel like i can't really mix with anyone
maybe i think too highly of myself
maybe i demand too much from people
maybe people just give me face and try their best to talk to me
maybe people have their rights of privacy and choose not to tell me everything
and they only do to those who are extremely close to which i'm not
maybe its neither of them
people just dont feel like talking at some moments
or people did told me stuff and i've forgotten about them
come think of it i'm not not talked to, so thanks to everyone to talked to me=)

2 weeks + 1 day has passed
tee hee
but its not like she wanted to let me see also
sigh
i know
i am a pervert
but its something i like to do
wonder if i ever get the chance to see her whole day
i know, again its not like she wanted to let me see
or maybe she does?
please do please do please do
blah
face reality
oh wait i dont even know..

raining cats and dogs now
having ocassional thunder strikes
always hoped that my luck would change
looking out the window and remember my past
which wasn't much any story to anybody but to myself
i've finally
changed some
while maintaining some
goals, perceptions, personalities, communication skills, behaviours...
no longer stalking the one i stalked for four and a half years
feel stupid for doing such a fruitless action
feel guilty for not perserving
felt sorry to that her for "perserving-ed"
stalking someone new now
wonder how long is it gonna last
wonder would the results turn out the same
feel sorry for her for stalking her
she reading this?
well hope not..
ironically hope so too..

life's a carousel
at times you reach high
eventually u still have to reach the ground
and the cycle continues
wonder, would i go up or down this time?

No comments: