keep out. it's boring.

Thursday, May 3, 2007

Without You.wma

I FINALLY WENT OUT!
with my family though..
was a nice trip but with lots of cash spent..
by my mum
hehe
ordered two seafood platters and couldnt finish the chips..
guess i should not lecture people for not finishing their food..
and denied watching spiderman3 with family because of JC (some gay fag) who asked me to watch on saturday..

still having diarhoea
being peeing with my butt for three , or maybe four days
sucks to not see solid shit
although it sucks to see shit
and i still eat as if there's nothing wrong with me..
stop me..

nights were spent in front of the computer again
paid for WoW, but still pulled to play DotA..
WoW player asks me to play WoW when i play DotA
DotA players ask me to play DotA when i play WoW
DotA players that i know > WoW players
and even WoW players play DotA
am i wasting cash not playing WoW?
blah don't know hope my bro manages the WoW account..
feel bad for okama for asking him to play but not playing myself so much..
oh wait it wasnt me who asked him to play -.-"
i suggested the idea though..
thought of this risk so i didnt dare to ask myself

tomorrow asked for paintball
yay i have some outdoor activities again
no i don't feel like spending money on that..
to go or not to go??
no idea..
think tomorrow, lazy now

haha finally a non-emo entry
i'm ok right?

miss her though
"nite nite"

No comments: