keep out. it's boring.

Thursday, September 6, 2007

loneliness, temporary

i dont have anyone to talk to now
i dont have anything to do in particular
everyone seems busy
or not in a socializing mood
or is it me being too ....
stop this negativity

i don't wanna be so obsessed anymore
every moment we wake up from sleep
our minds are usually blank
mine is indeed
the unexplainable hollowness
tolerable yet hard to live with
do not play dead
i'm just fooling myself by this
life seems to lose its meaning
meaningless, meaningless struggle

Project: Final Struggle never happened
wrong emotion investments
misguided feelings and reactions
i never had a chance
never was close
never, more

no one would listen to the other side of me
wouldn't know how to tell it to someone either
wouldn't wanna tell it to someone

or is it just my pride taking over me
why'd it end up this way again?
........
i never changed
i thought i did
can i?

you came, you saw, you conquer
i waited, i observed, i watched you conquer

and i wait again, for something, or nothing to happen to me

No comments: