keep out. it's boring.

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Meme

Lazy to copy and paste those rules

here goes
1. I'm pretty. Prettier than YOU. *laughs at reader*
2. I'm good at remembering numbers. 1+1=3. Oops.
3. I'm good at waiting. Likes to wait sometimes.
4. I rap really well. Those songs i know the lyrics, though.
5. I think I'm smart, and i like the fact that people think im stupid.
6. I rock at blink-epi-ing
7. I'm very very humble. haha.
8. ok, this sucks, i'm weird and i'm fat, and mandy is blind to say that i'm thin. GRR!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

You LIKE to wait? Crazy. I'll bitch if i need to wait for more than 10 mins!!

You THINK you're smart eh? =P
And that matches with #7: I'm very very humble.?

8 is not true. You're not weird, I'm fatter than you. And I happen to NOT be blind. You're just vain. Pfft.