keep out. it's boring.

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

nymphetamine

as noisy as it gets
this song soothes me..
it's beyond emo
it's sadistic
it's used to prevent my computer in the office from standby-ing so that i don't need to log in with an account since i don't have an account yet
volume's at minimum
wonder if there are any listeners..

pick up my pieces that i've left somewhere
i gotta ....
said it
didnt do it?
or didnt do it yet..

red september
no, green september
pass me
let me embrace
the healing time could do
free me
from my own devouring plague
don't stay on me
like it did
causing unwanted trouble
to myself and others

nemesis
why do you have both when i have none

paranoia, lust, jealousy
why do i have all when you have none
that's why i dont deserve one?

at least she's happier
at least he's superior
i have no say

nymphetamine
i wanna listen to you...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Partytent offertes met een stevige korting. Vergelijk alle huur en verhuur partytent leveranciers bij u in de regio van uw feestlocatie en ontvang een stevige korting!
Partytent



Klebe BH | Brust-anhebenden Push-up Klebe BH wird von 3M hergestellt und eignet sich perfekt für trägerlose oder rückenfreie und strapless Kleidung.
Push Up Bh



Instant breast lifts provides high-quality instant breast lifts and gel petals. Don't get tricked in buying copycats. Buy 3M quality lift and gel petals.
Bra Tape