keep out. it's boring.

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

feather fragments # 2: twilight memory

If you are wondering, it's the EdwardCullen Twilight im talking about. It's not like i'm a fan of the show. It's just that we watched the show together. Together with the almost the same gang though. It's totally everyday-ish and nothing special, so you can hate me now, or get used to me.

I was keen on re-seeing her. Not extremely though, at that time. Wouldn't skip work for that. Nevertheless keen enough to show up sick. Around that time, i either deplete two boxes of tissue within three weeks at work with nucleus or cough like every ten seconds as long as i'm not sleeping (during the interval period when my nose is not dripping). Well, that didn't stop me from showing up and neither did it stop me from spreading my disease to 50% of my colleagues. They labelled me the 'source of virus', and if they found out about this they hate me more than how they have already hated me.

My attire was my usual attire, which means it was really bad, that day. Wasn't even expecting anything at that time though. I even carried a tissue box around even if i'm walking around the mall. Everyone else around me must had the hidden expression of 'i-dont-know-this-guy' while walking with me. Yet somehow i managed to not drip or cough throughout the screen time. Congratulate me please.

I got to sit beside her. Sometimes i amaze myself by how easy i feel happy or sad about things. To be honest it wasn't the jumping kind of excitement nor the smile-like-an-idiot kind of happiness. Anyone else would know it means nothing and i'm that anyone else then. Yes, i'm aware that i'm contradicting myself by even mentioning this.

I remembered, 'he (edward cullen) wanted to vomit because of seeing her (bella swann) hair blown by wind and become very messy'. Lame i know. And this is how i amaze myself by feeling happy because i was almost near to a total stranger to her at that time and she can say such things to me. Ok, reminder x 1000, she's friendly. Very.

Then i remembered telling her that Edward wouldn't have charmed Bella without his superpowers cause his conversation skills are bad. She thought to herself for awhile and agreed with me. Whether it was honest i don't know. Whether why i remembered i actually said something like that i do not know either.

Then i remembered she said that his leg was very thin hahahaha. Er. Ok not funny at all.

After the show i have to be home so they have to drop me first. During the journey we are somehow but not unwillingly forced to listen to Cat's Memory. So i played Epica's version from my hp trying to gain some attention. Then she played some Martha Mcbride's song which i don't know of but they do. Then she commented that i listen to out of trend songs and she does too. Somewhere in the middle she asked if anyone in the car has watched/heard of Phantom of the Opera. Shamelessly i asked/told her about the version that i've heard, the nightwish rock version. No she never heard of it. Aw.

Few days later, I found out that she's sick. I wonder if it's from me cause the symptoms are the same. To make things even worse she was going to have a performance in genting. She must've silently hated me back then.

Some time around there i actually inquired about her health and asked her out with a lame excuse: treating her a meal for the sickness i've caused (i think).She then ignored me. So i gave up. End of story. Or at least i thought so.

tbc

p.s. : met akasha some time around there too. then i'm ignored again. and this i really gave up.

1 comment:

said...

i'm sick too.... ppl won't hate u for tat....

btw, twilight really boring, almost fell asleep....