keep out. it's boring.

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

feather fragments # 7: January

Confusion. I'm only slightly a pervert at that time. Do i go full pervert or half a pervert? Or do i go with the crowd? Those goodnightnsweetdreams meant almost little to nothing. It might be memorable to me but not to her or anyone else.

My dilemma was almost non-existent though when Toby sms-ed me and asked if i were to share with them to buy a gift for her or am i buying alone? Although i foresaw the possible awkwardness, i followed my instinct on buying something for her alone, without having any idea what to buy though. Now, the word 'cosmetics' popped out of the delusional-fantasy-memories of the goodnightnsweetdreams series. No big deal, when it was then it was just a few days ago.

Went Queensbay. Alone. With thoughts like 'what-kind-of-cosmetics-to-buy-since-i-dont-know-what-she-likes-nor-i-know-anything-about-these'. I walked around the Jusco perfume/cosmetics area in misery as if i'm lost in the desert. The price is too much for a-first-time-gift a pervert would present, but yet its Siren's birthday. How? What if its not suitable for her? Would Siren be afraid of me if i gave something too costly? Siren's experienced in being chased, she can sense noobcake flies like me. Or maybe she had already sensed it. I don't know.

I needed help. Checked my contact lists for bimbos, found Boushbell (my apologizes, she's actually one of the smartest girl i've met), and asked for recommendations. She suggested the blue perfume from Body Shop, and so it is! Hey i actually smelled a number of perfumes from the shop before deciding on that too ok. And i liked it the most too. But then again me and Siren dont share the same nose.

Then home i was. Told Boushbell that i'm half a pervert. For Siren, that is. I think that was the first time i verbally admitted that. Or maybe to Toby. Not so sure about that.

*********************

And so she was 23. Toby, Fung and I went to her place first. The first thing that's gonna catch your eye is the treasure room-ish style living room, just that all the gold are plastic. But those are achievements, from young to now, something little people can acquire, something to be really proud of, and they deserve to be there. I silently thought to myself, that if i was going to be a pervert, i must be a rather ambitious pervert.

When she was good to go, we went to Manila's Place supposedly for dinner but instead to literally camwhore. Neither of us besides Siren (i think) usually camwhore but somehow the rest of us were compelled to do so. Furthermore, neither of the pics are uploaded for everyone else to see (with the exception of one for a few days). The boys were put in many awkward positions to forcefully get their pictures taken. We were not filming a movie but the number of re-taken pictures makes me feel as if we were doing some low budget film with careless actors. The waitress who served us must had secretly hated us then for ignoring her over paying attention to the camera.

Food came, random pictures were still taken. Oh here goes her trademark drinking facebook display picture pose. (just the same pose, not the one she's using) Me and Toby gave her small portions of our food. She never ate mine. T__T. Then it was present opening session. She never opened mine too. T_________T.

Then the camwhoring session was moved to G-Hotel. Neither of the pictures were uploaded too. We spent a good 30-45 minutes in only 1 floor of the building and missed a movie that she wanted to watch for that.

Not knowing what to do next, Fung suggested we went Red. Halfway reaching there Siren forced us to praise the pencil case she gave Toby. How mean. At the singing lounge, I remembered she hit a high note doing Celine Dion's It's all Coming Back to Me and some stranger looked at her with the bravo impression. I kinda like to be looked at like that. But she got that a lot so i guess its nothing for her. Then i heard a duet. It was then i solemnly swear to myself to learn up Di Shi Xing Xing before the next time we meet up for occasions like this.

tbc

p.s. : just to record the date. keyword 'hurt'.

2 comments:

said...

加油吧~~

Omar said...

Noobcake. LOL. I want perfume too.