keep out. it's boring.

Monday, August 10, 2009

feather fragments # 22: rend

sent her another message telling her about the dream. still inhibitedly refreshing that page.
this is the life of a man with imaginary friends.

but i shall not falter. not that easy. i needed a plan. i've made plans. if there were still no signs of her, i would give myself datelines to carry them out:

a) Siren told me she was/is still friends with this not so close friend that we mutually know. I almost lost contact of this particular friend (jiaying) so i had to somehow get her contact from another friend(nic) just to ask for Siren's. Planned date: march 10.

If that doesnt work,

b)drive to her house. call the number on the singing tutorial banner advertisement in hopes of getting to her sister to get to her number. This is a too bold someone like me to do. But it was er, my last resort? Planned date: march 15.

Well, not really my last resort.

c)get dog to get someone who knows CloudK. CloudK probably would not remember me at all or even give a stranger a girl's number. and dog himself might not have her contact. so its more like a second or third degree request. This is more awkward than anything else. Planned date: march 20.

Wish me luck.

No comments: